A new standard for effects pedal lovers seeking the ultimate control and tonal transparency.
G3 Atom and G3 mark a new standard in pedalboard effects control. Built on the legacy of our award winning G2, G3 Atom delivers the ultimate in signal path purity with possibilities never before seen in a pedalboard switcher.
Hear your effects as they were designed to sound, unencumbered by compromises inherent in a standard pedalboard setup.
We designed the G3 Atom alongside G3 from the ground up, obsessively testing and retesting every aspect of its design to ensure we delivered the most robust, fully featured, tonally transparent switching system in the world.
G3 Atom is an expression of our passion. We compromised on nothing.
G3 ATOM Key Features
- 99 Banks with up to 16 Pre-sets per Bank
- Programable Pre Effects Loop Buffer/Boost
- Programable Post Effects Loop True Stereo VCA Amplifier
- 6 x True-Bypass passive Stereo effects loops
- Fully movable loops - Reorganise your entire signal chain, Per Pre-set, in seconds
- 2 x Programable Outputs one of which is transformer isolated and phase reversible to eliminate earth loops and phase problems when using two amps
- Built in Parallel and Wet/Dry configuration
- Send up to 15 x programable mappable PC/CC MIDI Messages per pre-set
- 2 x Expression pedal inputs capable of controlling the onboard pre and post effect loop amplifiers as well as sending multiple MIDI CC messages, each with separate heel/toe values
- Program Reverb and Delay Trails/Spillover from any loop or combination of loops
- Simple intuitive programming via easily navigated built in menu system
- Ultra clean signal path to ensure your guitar signal is as pure as possible
- Bluetooth enabled - *Connect to G3 iOS app to update software, backup pre-sets, and edit song lists
- High Resolution Ultra-Bright TFT LCD screen displaying Bank, Pre-set Number /Name and Pre/Post Gain levels and menu system (Brightness Adjustable)
- Black anodized aluminium chassis – Light weight and hard wearing
- Water resistant/ splash proof overlay with quick select, tactile embossed membrane switches
- 8 x GigRig 'Optokick' Optical Footswitches - Designed by The GigRig, our footswitches use light instead of mechanics to do the foot switching and are milled from stainless steel, making them more robust than their mechanical alternatives. We believe these are the most reliable foot switches in the world.
- FREE GigRig Generator Power Supply - The Heart of our Modular Power Supply range, with UK Mains lead included as standard.
- Physical size: 29cm x 13cm x 7.8cm / 11.4" x 5.1" x 3.07"
- Screen size: Approximately 5 x 3.8cm / 1.96"x 1.5"
- Power Requirements: 9V DC (2.1mm centre neg) @ 650mA.We recommend the use of The GigRig Generator power supply supplied with The G3 Switching System. (Strymon Zuma, True Tone 1-Spot and Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2 have been tested to power G3 sufficiently).
- Weight: 1.65kgs / 3.64lbs
7 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
A damned fine system. Compact, has eliminated the need for an ABY to achieve wet/dry/etc. The features are super. Extremely well built. All connections and switches are solid and durable. The end tone with no fx is the best I've heard. (pretty much exactly like going straight to the amp/amps) With FX the tone is also the best. Joe and Lizzie are the best as well - great support! It's a good unit!!!
great solid switcher. shame for the money there's not a desktop editor though. very difficult to name things for example. . otherwise very solid piece of gear.
Was so easy to set up straight out of the box! Versatility is amazing for a small unit, ie stereo pairs, tuner/aux loop etc. clean and quiet.
Simply amazing. I love it. the compact size, super midi control, THE SOUND.....GigRig The Top......
There is much that could be written about the Atom. The obvious build quality, the simplicity of operation, the clarity of the elements that use a menu, the ability to achieve relatively complex set ups with ease, the midi operation. I could go on. However, thing that impressed the most and makes my purchase an absolute winner is the fidelity. For something that does not make a sound it’s made he biggest improvement to my sound. Just love it and I would not be without it.
I've had the G3 Atom for about a week now and I can already see just how much this changes things for me and the incredible opportunities it offers. Firstly, the basics. This is a robust product, clearly built to last and I have no concerns about exposing this to the gig environment when gigs are actually allowed again (please let me gig again!) it's so easy to program just from the inbuilt menu I haven't even needed to try the app yet. However I want to focus on the deeper functionality, because that's where the magic is for me. With a push of a button not only can I turn on/off several pedals and change presets by midi, but I can also move my Hall of Fame reverb from end of chain to the front of the chain to fill out the sound of the modulation in the verse and at the chorus, another push of the button moves the Hall of Fame back. With another preset, at the press of the button I go from having modulation effects in series, to having them in parallel with blend control. I could go on, and this is just the stuff I've found in week one. To summarise, the Atom is the brains and centrepiece of my board and I can't imagine it ever not being there. I know the price is a big commitment, but I think it's worth every penny. Great job team
Always wanted a switching system on my pedalboard, to prevent tap-dancing. For me the G2 was too large and the QuaterMaster doesn't have all the options of the G2... And than there was G3.. and the ATOM!! Exactly the shape I like, enough options with regards to loops and all the functionality of its larger brother. Combined this with Evidence Audio SIS cables and redesigned my pedalboard. Above all with regards to TONE! The combination of good cables (yes, thats a no-brainer) and a switching system that is allowing the guitar, pedal and amp to show its real colour... OUT OF THIS WORLD. I am sorry I haven't made this change earlier. Thanks THE GIGRIG, for creating this piece of art. Regards, Rick Engeringh The Johnssons