Simple loop switching for your pedals
High-quality true bypass strip loop control for your effects pedals. Compact easy switching solution to keep your tone intact.
TheGigRig QMX has all the same great features as the standard QuarterMaster including;
1. Uses TheGigRig 'True Bypass' relay technology keeping your tone perfectly intact and your switching quiet.
2. Tough aluminium enclosure and small footprint will keep your pedalboard light and compact
3. Uses the new GigRig 'OptoKick' Optical Foot switch which we believe is the most reliable foot switch in the world.
PLUS, the QMX has a very clever ace up its sleeve.
Each loop has a push button next to the loop return that gives you the option to turn a standard loop into a flip/flop loop.
Instantly switch between any selected loops while adding other loops on top. Its great if there are effects on your board that you never stack like multiple delays, or drive units.
By using the QMX returns as instrument inputs you can easily and quietly switch between your favourite guitars
For your simple compact board, TheGigRig QuarterMaster QMX just makes life that little bit easier.
Quartermasters - there are 5 size options
QMX2 - 9V/100mA / 16cm x 4cm x 5.8cm / 6.30in x 1.57in x 2.28in / 0.24kg / 0.5lbs
QMX4 - 9V/200mA / 28cm x 4cm x 5.8cm / 11.02in x 1.57in x 2.28in / 0.42kg / 0.9lbs
QMX6 - 9v/300mA / 41cm x 4cm x 5.8cm / 16.14in x 1.57in x 2.28in / 0.62kg / 1.4lbs
QMX8 - 9v/400mA / 54cm x 4cm x 5.8cm / 21.26in x 1.57in x 2.28in / 0.80kg / 1.8lbs
QMX10 - 9v/500mA / 68cm x 4cm x 5.8cm / 26.77in x 1.57in x 2.28in / 0.99kg / 2.2lbs
33 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great product, delivered promptly and well packaged. The QMX has eliminated 90% of unwanted noise on my board. The remaining 10% will be gone as soon as I have replaced some cables. Thank you GigRig
High quality switcher with good features. Little bit disappointed in the impact on tone for my setup. Very easy to use and felt good in practice using for live performance
Excellent telephone service when I called to check stock. I then ordered online about Noon and it arrived the next day, beautifully packaged. Easy to install, high quality product - lovely to use.
Amazing product! Best functional solution for non-programmable switching systems! Highly recommended!
What a great no-bullshit super useful tool! The TB switching is not even the greatest benefit! So easy to switch between different drive pedals without having to turn one off and the other one on with the flip-flop function!
This is a super solid bit of kit. Built like a Panzer and as silent as the grave. If you have a lot of noisy pedals that you use only infrequently - and rarely in combination - then this is a great way of shortening and simplifying your signal path. I have only real two criticisms. Firstly, the current draw is quite high - I would have liked a QMX-8, but I can only "afford" 300 mA and so had to "downgrade" myself to a QMX-6. Secondly, you'll need to invest in 12 decent patch cables - and depending on the geography of your board, they might need to be long ones. Since decent quality long patch cables retail at between £5 to £10 each, that's a chunk of change. For this sort of money, I would have greatly appreciated a bundle offer that included discounted decent quality patch cables.
This looper is exactly what i have been looking for, for years!! i didn't know it existed. The flip flop feature was the main reason i bought it, and i was not dissapointed. With other loopers you need an effect in the loop to use it, for example Delay for a solo. if you use the flip flop switch, and put the delay in a loop on its own you can turn it on and off with any other loop. Just amazing. The build quality is second to none, and with the right angle plugs it takes up very little space on your board. Standard 9v feed from my power block supply works fine. One stupid point....in the box i got one free right angle jack plug, two plugs and a small bit of cable would be good guys,.....one is not much use, with two the customer can make a cable and assess if they want to order more..... (not that i don't appreciate the free gift lol). I will deffo be back to gigrig. Thank you, Karl.
This, along with the Generator, Distributor and Isolators, has helped to build the best pedalboard yet!