Want to kick off your modular power supply kit or set up a larger board?
The Power Base Pack 2 is a great place to start if you are powering a large pedalboard. It provides the heart of our modular power supply solution, The GigRig Generator with two Distributors to spread the power across your board. All that and a discount for buying them together!
Need to power lots of effects? Different voltages? Different countries? No problem!
Using a combination of TheGigRig Generator, Distributors and Adapters, the system can be configured to power nearly every pedal and every voltage out there.
So what separates TheGigRig GENERATOR from every other 9V supply?
The GENERATOR delivers:
- An unbelievable 5 Amps (that's 5000 milliamps!) of power which makes it the most powerful specialist guitar FX supply on the market.
- Incredibly clean 9V DC regulated studio quality power supply.
- Short circuit protection protects your precious pedals.
- Self-healing fuse. That's right, it heals itself!
- Will work anywhere in the world between 110-250V. No more step-up or step-down transformers.
- Small, light and discrete. Will fit on any pedal board.
TheGigRig Distributor has 6 non-isolated outputs that can deliver HUGE amounts of current when needed. The GigRig Generator Power supply powers the Distributor and from there; you can power your second Distributor, add Isolators, High Current Adapters,Virtual Batteries to provide the correct power to your Switching and Effects.
The Power Base Pack 2 bundle includes a Generator and 2 x Distributors + FREE pack of extra DC leads
18 x 1 metre DC leads included (12 included with Distributors + 6 Free Replacement Leads)
This combination gives you 11 high current outlets.
Please select the required 2m Mains Power IEC Lead for your region. UK mains lead will be supplied as default if no other option selected. Additional leads available for purchase separately.
Planning a smaller board? Check out Base Pack 1.
Not sure what you need? Check out our Custom Power Path Diagram service for bespoke advice.