A new standard for effects pedal lovers seeking the ultimate control and tonal transparency.
G3 marks a new standard in pedalboard effects control. Built on the legacy of our award winning G2, G3 delivers the ultimate in signal path purity with possibilities never before seen in a pedalboard switcher.
Hear your effects as they were designed to sound, unencumbered by compromises inherent in a standard pedalboard setup.
We designed G3 from the ground up, obsessively testing and retesting every aspect of its design to ensure we delivered the most robust, fully featured, tonally transparent switching system in the world. We compromised on nothing.
G3 is an expression of our passion to make something the best it can possibly be.
G3 Key Features
- 99 Banks with up to 28 Pre-sets per Bank
- Programable Pre Effects Loop Buffer/Boost
- Programable Post Effects Loop True Stereo VCA Amplifier
- 12 x True-Bypass passive mono effects loop which can paired for up to 6 x stereo effects
- Fully movable loops - Reorganise your entire signal chain, Per Pre-set, in seconds
- 2 x Programable Outputs one of which is transformer isolated and phase reversible to eliminate earth loops and phase problems when using two amps
- Built in Parallel and Wet/Dry configuration
- Send up to 15 x programable mappable PC/CC MIDI Messages per pre-set
- 2 x Expression pedal inputs capable of controlling the onboard pre and post effect loop amplifiers as well as sending multiple MIDI CC messages, each with separate heel/toe values
- Program Reverb and Delay Trails/Spillover from any loop or combination of loops
- Simple intuitive programming via easily navigated built in menu system
- Ultra clean signal path to ensure your guitar signal is as pure as possible
- Bluetooth enabled - *Connect to G3 iOS app to update software, backup pre-sets, and edit song lists
- High Resolution Ultra-Bright TFT LCD screen displaying Bank, Pre-set Number /Name and Pre/Post Gain levels and menu system (Brightness Adjustable)
- Black anodized aluminium chassis – Light weight and hard wearing
- Water resistant/ splash proof overlay with quick select, tactile embossed membrane switches
- 14 x GigRig 'Optokick' Optical Footswitches - Designed by The GigRig, our footswitches use light instead of mechanics to do the foot switching and are milled from stainless steel, making them more robust than their mechanical alternatives. We believe these are the most reliable foot switches in the world.
- FREE GigRig Generator Power Supply - The Heart of our Modular Power Supply range, with UK Mains lead included as standard.
- Physical size: 44cm x 13cm x 7.8cm / 17.3" x 5.1" x 3.07"
- Screen size: Approximately 5 x 3.8cm / 1.96"x 1.5"
- Power Requirements: 9V DC (2.1mm centre neg) @ 650mA.We recommend the use of The GigRig Generator power supply supplied with The G3 Switching System. (Strymon Zuma, True Tone 1-Spot and Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2 have been tested to power G3 sufficiently).
- Weight: 2kgs / 4.40lbs (Without Generator)
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
If there is anything that I'd like to see it would be to be able to have more than one parallel / join per setting, although I didn't "need" it until I started playing with the parallel paths :) Otherwise I call perfect on this item.
This is a brilliant piece of kit. It opens up a whole new world of possibilities. I've found it very intuitive to use but I would recommend a look at the quick start guide, at the very least, before you start.
I was worried when purchasing this that I might be over complicating my system but this thing is dead simple and brilliantly designed. It allows me to get the most out of my pedals. Rearranging pedal order is a breeze and lots of fun to experiment with different orders. Highly recommend.
Works great, bullet-proof-built, new LCD-Display and controlling by App are great features
G3 is Brilliant..don't think or compare..just buy it..period